- How do I return an item?
- What is the return period?
- How do I pack the return package?
- Do I have to fill in and send a return form?
- Where can I find the return form?
- Where can I find the return label?
- What should I do with the return label?
- How do I get a refund for a returned item?
- Has my return package already arrived at Coolkidsworld?
- Are return costs for your own account?
If you want to claim your right of withdrawal Click here for the conditions
1. How do I return an item?
- Download the return form and print it out.
- Fill in the form as completely as possible and cut off the return label.
- Include the return form in the package and seal the package carefully.
- Stick the return label over the sticker with the address on it.
- Offer the package to a package deliverer for shipment and keep the receipt with the track & trace code.
- Mail us your details + a copy of the receipt with the track & trace code.
- We will process your return within 10 working days.
2. What is the return period?
You can return items within 14 days of cancellation and the items within 14 days of cancellation.
3. How do I pack the return package?
Always return the items to us in proper packaging, complete, with all labels still attached and undamaged.
4. Do I have to fill in and send a return form?
Yes, with the completed return form we can easily link the returned items to your order. You can download the return form below. Fill in the reason for return and send it in the packaging
5. Where can I find the return form?
You can download the return form below. If you are unable to download or print this return form, you can also send an email to [email protected]
6. Where can I find my return label?
The return label can be found at the bottom of the return form. You need to cut the return label and stick it on the package over the label with your address on it.
7. What should I do with the return label?
Stick the return label you downloaded and cut it over the label where your address details are listed.
For a PostNL service point near you, click here.
Of course you can also return via another carrier.
PLEASE NOTE: Save your shipping receipt.
Always make sure you get a shipping receipt and keep it safe. You are responsible for your sent package. Coolkidsworld cannot take responsibility for lost packages.
With the track & trace code on your proof of shipment, you can track your return on the website of the delivery person. You can then see whether your package has already been received by us.
As soon as your return has been processed by us, you will receive a notification by e-mail.
8. How do I get my money back for a returned item?
We will refund the amount of the item(s) you return to the account you used to pay. How you receive the amount depends on the payment method you have chosen. You will receive a notification by e-mail. Take into account a processing time of 7 working days after we have received the package back. Due to crowds at mail order companies, this can sometimes take a few days longer.
If you have not received confirmation after 10 working days, please send an email with your name and order number to [email protected]. Or maybe the confirmation ended up in your spam box?
9. Has my return package already arrived at Coolkidsworld?
You can follow your return package with the track & trace code that is on your proof of shipment. To track your return, go to the website of the carrier you used to return your package. As soon as the return shipment has been received by us, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Always keep the proof of shipment safe. You are responsible for your sent package. Coolkidsworld cannot take responsibility for lost packages.
10. Are return costs for your own account?
At Coolkidsworld, the costs for returning your package are for your own account.
Returning an item is at your own risk. This means that you are responsible for a good return. Therefore, always keep the proof of shipment of your return until you receive a message from our customer service that your return has been received in good order.